As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6, your duties will include:
- To be responsible for providing an outpatient occupationally focused community mental health service within the area of responsibility (AOR) of the Department of Community Mental Health (DCMH).
- Helping to organize and deliver therapeutic interventions, educational training and mental health promotion initiatives in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
- To carry out initial mental health assessments and subsequent reviews for all personnel referred to the DCMH.
- To be responsible for an identified case load by reviewing client needs with ongoing development and evaluation of individual treatment plans.
- To maintain accurate contemporaneous electronic records and clinical notes of all client contact.
- To provide reports to and maintain effective liaison with referring Medical Officers (MOs), General Practitioners and other relevant professional agencies following initial assessment, on discharge or whenever appropriate.
- To participate in and provide clinical supervision.
- To participate in departmental clinical and business meetings and take the lead in initiatives as directed by the Clinical Lead or Department Manager.
- To recognize limits of competence and seek clinical supervision and/or advice as appropriate.
- To be involved in Health Governance (HG) and take the lead on initiatives (e.g. audits) as directed by the HG lead.
As a Registered Nurse - RMN - Band 6 for this role you will:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Must be a Registered Nurse - Mental Health with community experience